Home Study Course
2019-20 Online Home Study Course registration is still open!
It's not too late to register for The Foundation's most popular education product. For any inquiries, contact email@example.com.
2019-20 Home Study Course Section Titles and Availability Dates
Section 1 - Congenital and Pediatric Problems: available August 28, 2019; suggested exam deadline: October 07, 2019
Section 2 - Practice Management: available November 7, 2019; suggested exam deadline: January 3, 2020
Section 3 - Trauma, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine: available January 23, 2020; suggested exam deadline: March 9, 2020
Section 4 - Plastic and Reconstructive Problems: available April 2, 2020; suggested exam deadline: June 8, 2020
Closing course deadline: August 6, 2020
- Home Study Course (HSC) is a compendium of relevant and timely scientific journal articles for residents and practicing physicians spanning across all eight specialty areas in a practical four-section format.
- It is the most affordable way to earn up to 40 CME/MOC credits per section based on a minimum passing score of 70% for each self-assessment exam.
- Practicing physicians also have the option of a single-yearly exam submission deadline with no late fees which replaces the individual exam section deadlines.
- Enhanced features include online exam submissions (print and online packet subscribers), immediate access to exam scores and course completion transcripts.
2019-20 Home Study Course Prices
2019-20 Home Study Course+ (HSC+)
Attention Resident Members and Residency Program Directors!
The 2019-20 Home Study Course+ now includes:
- NEW! 400+ webcasts from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- NEW! AcademyQ Knowledge Assessment (2019 Set, released February 2019) - mobile-app based learning with 400+ new otolaryngology-head and neck surgery study questions to test recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Home Study Course, a compendium of select scientific journal articles across all eight specialty areas in a convenient four-section format
- AcademyU® with 150+ online education activities
The fee for Resident Members for HSC+ is $375. The total value of this package is $1,075 with all four products. This special HSC+ package is available only to Resident Members. Access to the 2018 Annual Meeting Webcasts, AcademyU and AcademyQ: 2019 set is from September 4, 2019 through August 30, 2020.
Residency training program directors will receive resident registration materials via email.
For questions or more information, contact Linda Lee, Senior Manager, Global Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact us at HSC@entnet.org